FAQ Frequently Asked Questions
- What devices is the Rasfox splitter box compatible with?
This splitter work well with any source devices with HDMI output port. It support up to HDMI ver 1.4 ( 4K @ 30Hz).
- Will this device send a signal to two TVs at the same time?
Yes. It duplicate signal from your media device so you can watch same shows in two televisions at same time.
- Why isn’t my splitter working?
Our splitters have been extensively tested and work well. It is solid constructed with a metal case and well packed for shipping, ensuring the product you receive should be of high quality. If you have any problems, there are some common issues that you should double-check:
1) The splitter MUST have power to function. Please be sure plug the power adapter in and make sure the power adapter is working well. (You can test the power adapter by unplugging the HDMI cable from the splitter and plugging only the power adapter in. If the LED indicator is red, the power adapter is working well, otherwise the power adapter is not working and you need to contact with us to get a replacement).
2) Your TV MUST be on the proper input. Generally, you must use your TV remote to change inputs until you get to the right one. Typically, the remote has a button labeled source or input, but this varies by TV and we do not maintain instructions for individual TVs.
3) Please make sure your HDMI cables are securely connected to the splitter and TV or media device. Loose connection can cause issues.
4) Please make sure your HDMI cables are working. Try a different HDMI cable to check if cable is the issue.
5) Test with just one input device. Check if the input device works directly with the TV. This will also help verify the HDMI cable.
If you continue to have problems, please contact us by email : firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always happy to help.
4. Does this splitter backward compatible? Will it work with an older tv with lower resolution such as 480 and 720?
Yes. It is backward compatible with HDMI 1.4 and below, and it will work with an older TV with lower resolution, but it will keep two outputs in same resolution for lower one.
Share this post