5-Port HDMI Switch 5x1 FullHD 1080P 3D with Remote
More Buying Choices:
- Connect up to 5 HDMI devices to just 1 HDMI port on your HDTV/monitor;
- Remote control;
- Automatically switch to the device that is powered on first;
- Avoid frequent plugging and unplugging of HDMI cables;
- Video support: 1080p FullHD and 1080i/720p, with 12-bit deep colour, retaining crispy clear images;
- Audio support: DTS/DTS-HD, Dolby Digital / Dolby TrueHD, and Linear PCM (LPCM);
- Support all 3D Blu-Rays, TV programs and games: anaglyph (2 colors) and Multiview Video Coding (MVC);
- No downsizing nor conversion, no compromise in quality;
- HDMI 1.3b compliant, HDCP v1.0/1.1 pass-through;
What are the unique features:
1. Active HDMI Switch: This HDMI Switch is a high-end active switch (not a low-end passive switch), it requires extra power to function and a power adapter is included in our package. Active products have a huge advantage when working with long cable runs. Because they take power from an external source, they have the grunt to boost your signals over longer distances.
2. Solid Construction & Excellent Performance: Rasfox converter is made with metal box for better look and feel. More efficient and accurate circuit board with High quality Intelligent IC shipsets inside.
3. User Friendly Design: All 5 input ports are located in the back of the device and 1 output port in the side, so it can be easy to organize your cables on the TV shelf. The anti-slip pads can improve the device stability also.
The following are some products reviews by some customers:
We Also Recommend
HDMI to Composite RCA Audio Video AV CVBS Adapter Converter Box 1080P
AV CVBS RCA Composite to HDMI Female Converter Adapter Box Upscaler 1080P
4-PORT HDMI 2.0 SWITCH 4X1 4K@60HZ UHD 1080P 3D WITH REMOTE
4K HDMI Powered Splitter 1X2 1 in 2 out Repeater Amplifier 4Kx2K 1080p,Connect 2 TVs
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
My son-in -law purchased the HDMI model FS501 & 4K501 and I’m wondering where this can be installed as it says not to put it in a built in cabinet. Can it go on top of the cabinet?
Yes. You can.